CASE District IV is the chapter of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education representing 2904 members from 261 institutions in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. It was formally incorporated on July 10, 1975.
CASE IV is a leader in providing resource development, training programs and marketing services in the areas of alumni relations, communications, and philanthropy. Through its programs and services, CASE IV promotes diversity within the advancement professions and provides networking opportunities. It is a strong force for the advancement and support of education for our entire District.
CASE IV is comprised of a rich blend of unique individuals encompassing a wide variety of institutions of higher education. The District possesses a number of key values that act as the thread weaving together the many different cultures, influences, systems, and people that compose its membership. These key values include:
- Integrity guided by ethical standards
- A spirit of camaraderie and practiced hospitality
- A commitment to professional mentoring
- A commitment to a free and collegial exchange of ideas
- Providing and encouraging networking opportunities
- Recognition of excellence among our members and member institutions
- Respect for CASE IV volunteers
- Understanding the need for high quality, relevant programming
- Responsiveness to the needs of our membership