The purpose of CASE District IV is to be a leader in providing resource development, training programs and marketing services in the areas of alumni relations, communications, and philanthropy; to promote diversity within these professions; to provide networking opportunities for advancement professionals; and to be a strong force for the advancement and support of education for our entire District.
As the premier professional association for educational advancement in the Southwest District, CASE IV aspires to be the leading resource for professional development and information, the leading proponent of professional ethics and standards, and one of the leading advocates for diversity, reflecting the populations we serve.
CASE District IV is comprised of a rich blend of unique individuals encompassing a wide variety of institutions of higher education. The District possesses a number of key values that act as the thread weaving together the many different cultures, influences, systems, and people that compose its membership. These key values include:
- Integrity guided by ethical standards
- A spirit of camaraderie and practiced hospitality
- A commitment to professional mentoring
- A commitment to a free and collegial exchange of ideas
- Providing and encouraging networking opportunities
- Recognition of excellence among our members and member institutions
- Respect for CASE IV volunteers
- Understanding the need for high quality, relevant programming
- Responsiveness to the needs of our membership
These key values will provide foundational support for each of the District’s goals and objectives that are stated within this document.
- Strengthen CASE as the premier international resource for professional development and training in educational advancement.
- Position CASE as the premier international resource for information and research on the issues and trends shaping educational advancement.
- Develop CASE as an organization responsive to the needs of its professional members, their institutions, and the changing marketplace in which they operate.