CASE District IV is pleased to offer one scholarship to the Minority Advancement Institute on November 12-14, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
The Minority Advancement Institute was created in 2006 to focus on the management, leadership and mentoring of professionals of diverse backgrounds in the field of advancement. The program attracts professionals of diverse backgrounds (i.e., ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age) that have the potential to rise to the ranks of senior management in advancement.
More than 120 professionals have participated in the program with more than 20 percent today in leadership positions.
Scholarship will include:
- Minority Advancement Institute registration fee ($595 value)
- Award of up to $600 in travel and hotel expenses
Qualified recipients must:
- Participants must have a minimum of six years of experience.
- Work at institutions that are CASE IV members (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas)
- Commit to attend the Minority Advancement Institute
- Schedule a time to discuss and debrief significant learnings from the Minority Advancement Institute with the CASE IV Director of Opportunity and Inclusion
- Save and submit receipts for travel and hotel expenses
The application deadline is September 8, 2017
If you need assistance, contact Director for District Scholarships, Monique Crochet by email email@example.com or call (985) 448-4110.
By submitting this form, you confirm that your immediate supervisor agrees to the following: The CASE IV Scholarship includes the registration fee for the CASE Minority Advancement Institute ($595 value) and reimbursement of travel expenses up to $600. If you are selected, your supervisor will approve your attendance and will fund travel fees NOT covered by the scholarship.