It’s time once again to select CASE District IV’s volunteer leadership. This is your opportunity to play a vital role in determining the direction our District will take, and your nominations for Board membership are important.
Currently, nominations are being accepted for:
- Director for Educational Programming
- Director for District Scholarships
- Director for Opportunity and Inclusion
In addition, the district chair will have the opportunity to appoint these positions:
- Director for Website and New Media
- Director for District Awards
- Director for Conference Site/Hotel Selection
- Director for Volunteer Engagement
New Mexico and Louisiana will also elect representatives to the CASE IV board during the annual conference at their respective state meetings.
If you or someone you know is interested in serving, please submit a nomination form found via the button below. Job descriptions for each position are also available on the Call for Nomination page.