CASE IV is pleased to offer one scholarship to the Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership on April 19-21, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
CASE and African American Development Officers Network (AADO) will conduct the fifth conference on diverse philanthropy and leadership to meet the great demand for professional development at all levels of advancement, not only in the area of diverse leadership, but also in understanding philanthropic diversity.
The conference concentrates on emerging philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBT, young alumni) in advancement, while exploring minority wealth, philanthropic behaviors and diverse engagement strategies. The program features sessions on engaging celebrities and high-profile individuals, corporate and foundation grant seeking and planned giving. Two program tracks—leadership and philanthropy—help you design your own conference experience.
Scholarship will include:
- Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership registration fee ($450 value)
- Award of up to $550 in travel and hotel expenses
Qualified recipients must:
- Work at institutions that are CASE IV members
- Commit to attend the conference
- Schedule a time to meet with the CASE IV Director of Opportunity and Inclusion during the conference
- Save and submit receipts for travel and hotel expenses
Application deadline is March 16, 2017.
If you need assistance, email the Director for District Scholarships Monique Crochet or call 985-448-4110.