We are gearing up for the 2017 CASE IV conference in Fort Worth, Texas on March 5-7 by awarding 15 Newcomer and at least 5 “Advancing Diversity” scholarships worth more than $1,100 each! Scholarship recipients will be matched with other professionals for the CASE IV Connections networking.
The scholarships will include:
- waiver of the CASE District IV Conference registration fee ($475 value);
- waiver of registration for the New Professionals in Advancement Workshop ($99 value);
- award of up to $600 in travel and hotel expenses.
Qualified recipients must:
- be new to the advancement field (less than three years);
- work at institutions that are CASE IV members;
- commit to attend the conference and all new professionals workshops;
- commit to a volunteer assignment at the conference;
- save and submit receipts for travel and hotel expenses.
NOTE: Typically, the review committee only awards one scholarship per institution. Institutions are encouraged to nominate one or two candidates each year.
The application deadline has now passed. We will begin notifying recipients in December.
If you need assistance, email Director for District Scholarships Aaron Martin or call 337-482-1625.
List of 2016 recipients
Scholarship recipients who return the next year are eligible for a one-time $100 waiver toward that year’s conference registration fee, up to 30 days prior to the conference. The waiver is not transferable. Recipients are asked to a volunteer at the conference.