2017 CASE District IV Annual Conference
Session Proposal Submission Form
Fact Sheet & Application
CASE IV Annual Conference: March 5-7, 2017
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Submit your proposal here.
Engagement is a hot topic among all industries. It speaks to the ability to reach stakeholders in a way that is meaningful, memorable, and measurable. Gone are the days of looking at possible impressions and unique views. If actions aren’t taken, how can we gauge the effectiveness of what we create?
So, what are the strategies, tactics, tools that can help us reach our stakeholders in new and better ways?
For this year’s CASE District IV Conference, we want to give our attendees not only things they can take back and put to use immediately, but also help them think differently about engagement. We want to help them to be trailblazers at their institutions. We have to find ways to capture and hold the attention of students, alumni, and donors in a way that yields measurable results. So, that’s our charge: to find strategies, tactics, tools that help us do things better, think differently, or enhance engagement at different scales.
- What best practices can you share with your peers on engaging students, alumni, or donors?
- Did you do something crazy or unconventional that produced amazing results for your institution?
- Have you unlocked the secret to engaging state legislature?
- What fantastic voyage have you taken to reach students in a new and innovative way?
- How is your institution breaking through the social media noise to reach your target audience?
- Where you told an idea would never work but it did?
- Where you told you can’t fundraise that way, but they did and were successful?
- What method did you use to create measurable goals?
Prior to submitting a session proposal, please read these important guidelines:
- The deadline for submission of proposals is November 18, 2016.
- All presenters are encouraged to register for the conference.
- Presenters from within the district will be expected to attend the conference at their own cost but can come in just to present if they cannot or don’t want to attend the conference.
- Educational or corporate partners, consultants, or other presenters not employed at an educational institution are welcomed; however, it is preferred they co-present with an institution client representative.
- All conference presentations are one hour in length. Please allow sufficient time in your planning for Q&A and audience participation.
- Presenters who wish to use a PowerPoint presentation are required to bring their own laptop. The conference provides a digital projector with the ability to play audio/video files, microphones and Internet access. Additional audio visual needs should be noted on the submission form.
- All applicants will be contacted by the Program Committee.