Call for Presentations: Forward in Fort Worth
2018 CASE District IV Annual Conference
CASE IV Annual Conference: March 25-27, 2018
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
As advancement professionals, we are called to push our universities FORWARD in spite of budget constraints, competing causes, and detrimental headlines.
District IV is loaded with talented experts and award-winning programs. Sign up below to share your forward-thinking ideas with your colleagues at the 2018 CASE IV Annual Conference.
For this year’s CASE District IV Conference, we want to give our attendees forward-thinking ideas they can take back and put to use immediately. We want to help them to be trailblazers at their institutions. So, that’s our charge: to find strategies, tactics, tools that help us do things better, think differently, or enhance efficiency at different scales.
Prior to submitting a proposal, please read these guidelines:
- The deadline for submission of proposals is July 31, 2017.
- All presenters are encouraged to register for the conference.
- Presenters from within the district will be expected to attend the conference at their own cost, but can come in just to present if they cannot or don’t want to attend the conference.
- Educational or corporate partners, consultants, or other presenters not employed at an educational institution are welcomed; however, we ask that your session content is about an industry observation or trend and not a sales pitch. If presenting more than one session, additional sessions must be co-presented with an institution client representative.
- All conference presentations are 45 minutes in length. Please allow sufficient time (~5 minutes) in your planning for Q&A and audience participation.
- Presenters who wish to use a PowerPoint presentation are asked to bring their own laptop. The conference will provide a screen, projector with the ability to play audio/video files, microphones (if needed) and wireless Internet access.
- All applicants will be contacted by the Program Committee.