CASE IV is seeking to award 15 Newcomer and at least 5 “Advancing Diversity” scholarships worth more than $1,100 each!
Building on the success of the scholarship program, the CASE IV Board has voted to refine the award structure to further encourage and ensure diversity of our recipients and to foster more opportunities for inclusive engagement in our professional organization.
The scholarships will include:
- waiver of the CASE District IV Conference registration fee ($475 value);
- waiver of registration for the New Professionals in Advancement Workshop ($99 value);
- award of up to $600 in travel and hotel expenses.
Qualified recipients must:
- be new to the advancement field (less than three years);
- work at institutions that are CASE IV members;
- commit to attend the conference and all new professionals workshops;
- commit to a volunteer assignment at the conference;
- save and submit receipts for travel and hotel expenses.
Scholarship recipients will be matched with other professionals for the CASE IV Connections networking.
The deadline to submit an application is Friday, Nov. 2, 2018.
If you need assistance, contact Director for District Scholarships Monique Crochet at 985-448-4110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.