Speaking at the Conference
Share your ideas with your colleagues at the 2019 CASE District IV Annual Conference.
Conference Theme: We Are One
As advancement professionals, we have one goal: provide opportunities for our students. We strive to make an impact in tough times of budget cuts, new federal regulations, and instantaneous headlines. We must come together as one to empower our students, improve our institutions and to make our profession better.
We invite presentation proposals for this year’s conference. We want to equip attendees with tools, tips, tricks and new ways of thinking. We need new strategies, a lesson in how to think differently and insight into how to solve new challenges. If you or your team, has ideas and best practices to help our district members achieve their one goal, we want to hear from you!
Prior to submitting a proposal, please read these guidelines:
- The deadline for submission of proposals is June 30, 2018.
- All presenters should register for the conference at the normal rate if they plan on attending any other conference event.
- Presenters from within the district will be expected to attend the conference at their own cost, but can come in just to present if they are unable to attend the full conference.
- Educational or corporate partners, consultants, or other presenters not employed at an educational institution are welcomed; however, we ask that your session content is about an industry observation or trend and not a sales pitch. If presenting more than one session, additional sessions must be co-presented with an institution client representative.
- All conference presentations are 45 minutes in length. Please allow sufficient time (~5 minutes) in your planning for Q&A and audience participation.
- Presenters who wish to use a PowerPoint presentation are asked to bring their own laptop. The conference will provide a screen, projector with the ability to play audio/video files, microphones (if needed) and wireless Internet access.
- All selected applicants will be contacted by the program chair or appropriate track chair.